Special school elections will be held in Montville and Mountain Lakes on September 26. View polling places for this election.
All other Morris County School Board Elections are now held in November, along with the General Election.
Warning! Registering to vote is FREE. Any website that charges for voter registration is not an official government site. Beware of releasing personally identifiable voter registration information on non-governmental sites.
- Morris County Voters’ Guide
- Election Dates & Information
- Poll Worker Information
- Candidates: Voter Lists, Labels or CD
- Voter Registration Application (Printable form – mail in)
- Solicitud de registro electoral (Forma imprimible – Enviable por correo)
- Correction of Voter Record (Printable form – mail in)
- Vote by Mail Application
(formerly Civilian Absentee Ballot Application – Printable form – mail in)
- Overseas Federal Absentee Ballot Application (Printable form – mail in)
- Military Absentee Ballot Application (Printable form – mail or fax in)
- Voter Change of Party Affiliation (Printable form – mail in)
- Declaración del Votante de Afiliación del Partido
(Forma imprimible – Enviable por correo)
- Voter Change of Residence or Name (Printable form – mail in)
- County Clerk (Petitions; ELEC filings; Ballot printing; Absentee Ballot applications; Election results): Administration & Records Building, 1st Floor; Morristown
- Board of Elections (Voter Registration; Party Affiliation; Challenger Applications; District Board member instruction; Absentee Ballots): Administration & Records Building, 2nd Floor; Morristown
- Mailing Address:
PO Box 900; Morristown, NJ 07963-0900
- Office Hours:
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ~ Monday through Friday